Craving a cheesecake? Or cheese in general? This place will get you sorted.
Conveniently located halfway between Sanlitun and Gulou, this dessert/ salad / cheese place is a great place to work from. Why?
- Free unlimited filter coffee and tea refills
- Comfy chairs and sofas
- Good wifi
- Right next to Zhangzizhonglu (line 5) station
- Like 10 kinds of good cheesecakes (RMB28)
- Massive salads (RMB28)
The only annoying things:
- Some 5 French songs spinning on repeat all day. Bring headphones. Gosh makes me wonder how does the staff deal with it?!
- Stinks like durian- they have durian cheesecakes and some kind of durian rice cheese dish
- The bathroom is outside around the corner. A hutong bathroom. Means you have to leave your shit to go pee. Then suddenly you regret all the refills
- Chinese teenagers love this spot, especially after 6pm
257 Donsibei dajie, Dongcheng, Beijing